What is Animal Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is the same whether we use it on humans or our four legged companions.
Why Animal Chiropractic?
Chiropractic treatment is appropriate for the following conditions:
- Muscles spasms, injuries from slips, falls and accidents, event or sports injuries
- Neck, back, leg and tail pain, limping, jaw problems, difficulty chewing
- Disc, joint or nerve problems
- Post surgical care, maintenance of joint and spinal health and internal disorders
How do you know your pet needs Chiropractic care?
Has your pet:
- Competed in athletic events?
- Had difficulty getting up or down?
- Had recurring conditions like vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, respiratory or urinary infections?
- Had seizures or neurological problems?
- Over seven years old?
- Gone over a year without a chiropractic evaluation?
- Been anesthetized for surgery?
If you answer yes to any one of these question, then chiropractic can help your pet.
The animal will undergo a Chiropractic analysis which includes case history from the owner and information to establish the state of the animal’s health and to